Notification of Acceptance
Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or non-acceptance by email from 20th August 2016 onwards.
The notification email will include comments from the reviewers.
You will have an opportunity to modify your paper in response to the reviewer’s comments. Information on using IEEE PDF eXpress to prepare an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file has been provided to authors of accepted papers in the acceptance email. This will be done through EDAS system.
The final paper submission (camera ready) deadline is 16th September 2016.
With the theme “Technologies for society’s well-being”, the 2016 International Conference on Advances in Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering (ICAEESE 2016) is an exciting multidisciplinary conference focusing on the technologies and corresponding applications for the betterment of society. The ICAEESE 2016 is the premier conference for exchanging all technical research in Electrical, Electronics and Communications. The conference attendance boasts an outstanding mix of practitioners and researchers from industry and academia. ICAEESE 2016 is an opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of Electrical, Electronics and Communications technologies and their applications for the advancement of society’s well-being.
The ICAEESE 2016 is the first biennial flagship conference of the Department of Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). ICAEESE 2016 will be co-organized with the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Italy and IEEE Young Professionals, Malaysia section. The conference will be held in November 14-16, 2016 at Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
This flagship conference will feature a comprehensive Technical Program which includes seven tracks, Keynote Speakers, Invited speakers and Exhibition program and Vendor exhibits, and a unique opportunity to hear a speech by 2015 Nobel Prize Winner in Physics (Takaaki Kajita).
Related Tracks (not limited to):
1. Applied Electronics and Systems Engineering
2. Micro and Nano Electronics
3. Communications, Computer Engineering and Informatics
4. Information Processing and Automation
5. Power and Energy
6. Advanced Reconfigurable Instrumentation for Scientific Applications
7. Technology and Innovations for Society’s Well-Being
Special sessions, dedicated to case-studies and commercial presentations are also envisaged: companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies are invited to contact the conference secretariat or visit the ICAEESE 2016 conference website.
Papers presented in the conference will be included in the conference proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Proceedings ISBN number : 978-1-5090-2889-4.
Objectives of ICAEESE 2016:
- To provide a platform to world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to present new developments, recent research results and technology trends for society’s well-being
- To attract local and international industries by showcasing premier technologies and products
- To offer institutional researchers and academicians a venue for networking with policy makers and industry leaders to facilitate their research.
Opportunities for Industries:
- Be the first to hear groundbreaking announcements on key development
- Engage and connect with the researchers and academics
- Face-to-face accessibility amongst industry player and researchers
- Network with researchers and regulators to gain insights for more informed development